Return Authorization (RMA)
BCD International Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Terms and Conditions
**Please note that RMA numbers are ONLY valid for 15 days within the US and 30 days for International once issued, unless otherwise specified.**
Conditions and Terms
Customers have 30 days from date of original invoice to request an RMA for Credit
- If products were ordered in error not by BCD International, then you must pay for return shipping and you will be credited for the return less a restocking fee of 10%. Original shipping charges are non-refundable on returned items.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same or equivalent product.
- A Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from BCD International before returning any products or parts. Replacement product(s) are not to be ordered without receiving an RMA authorization. The purchase of the advance replacement does not guarantee your return will be accepted. Please make sure the packing slip is on the outside of the box, do not write the RMA number on the box. BCD International is not responsible for shipping charges back to the returns warehouse on products that are over a year of original invoice date. If under a year a return shipping label will be provided in the Replacement box.
- Unmarked packages that do not include the return packing slip will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- All return for credit RMA’s items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, and all accessories.
- You are responsible for any damages to the returned product while in your possession and/or during return shipping.
- Please email email@example.com the tracking number so that we can monitor and ensure delivery.
- The return is subject to change due to the condition of product once returned to BCD International and has been inspected.
- Once the returned product(s) have been received and inspected, a credit will be issued to you. Depending on whether the return was for a credit or replacement product, the credit memo will only be sent to you if the original purchase invoice or replacement parts invoice has been paid
- If the product is deemed not able to be restocked, the customer will be responsible for providing a shipping account number to have product returned to them, or product will be discarded, and no credit will be issued.
- If products were shipped to you as a result of our error, BCD International will pay for the return freight.
- BCD International reserves the right to refuse or return the shipment if the product is not in the agreed condition.
- Any products returned after the expired date may be subject to a restocking fee or ineligible for return.
RMA Request Form
Please fill out this form completely in order process your return. Please note, products returned 30 days after receipt may either be subject to a restocking fee or ineligible for return.